Today, we have the opportunity to change the way that African-American history is taught in schools across the country. Stories of grit, resilience and determination should remind us all that it is as important as ever to understand and learn from the past. Through digital education we can provide an immersive learning environment that brings the real world into the classroom. Partners have the opportunity to:
- Provide a digital education resource in African-American History directly to schools
- Private-label 306 to inspire, amplify, and uplift the student voice
- Build future leaders by uncovering past movements and role models
- Showcase commitment by supporting skills and proficiencies in the Common Core State Standards
- Magnify exposure among teachers, students, and select communities
Engage your community and inspire today’s youth to become tomorrow’s leaders.